Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ohmigod! I am so relaxed right now!!!! I just did my strip work out tape, I sucked at it of course, now I am listening to my music, chatting online and eating a baked potato and some corn. It's nice and quiet and I can just chill out.

Jamie and I went to Dakota's in Schaumberg last night to hang out w/ his friend Mark. I love Mark, he's hilarious!!! I slept until one today, I am such a bum. I plan on going to bed around 10. :-D

On Sunday morning after getting busy I was about to pass out again because I was exhausted from all the sex Jamie and I had just had, he was kneeling between my legs and tickling the man in the boat and just exploring and what not for what seemed like days, I closed my eyes and it felt so good and relaxing I could have sworn I was on a tropical island laying near the pool w/ the cabana boy willing to do whatever I wanted. I was in heaven! Then Jamie and I were cuddled up and as I was slipping into a coma and he started spanking me!!! Yea! It felt sooo damn good. Unfortunately I was so tired I ended up passing out after he stopped anyway cuz it was so yummy feeling, but once I woke up (four hours later) I was all over him for another round. I LOVE that spanking video!!!!! MMMMM spanking......

I plan on editing all the music in my library and reading for the rest of the day. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning. Alot. Folding laundry, doing dishes, sweeping the bathroom floor, vacuuming the living room, I can't stand how messy and disorganized this place is right now. It's hard finding a spot for all of our junk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home