Saturday, February 26, 2005

Wanna hear a really bad idea?

Ross (Jamie's roommate and my friend) is moving. Before me and Jamie started dating I was telling Ross that I wanted his room. Especially now that I have to walk 15 minutes to the train and it's freezing. His place is only a 30 minute walk to my job, (plus there's a parking space if I wanted to get a scooter or something. lol) and the train is a 5 minute ride to work, plus there's a maid, a w/d in unit, and a dishwasher. I like my new neighborhood better, but this neighborhood is more convenient for work and tango lessons, and school. I usually only go shopping on my days off so I could easily go up to the neighborhood I am in now to go shopping. So in essence I would be moving in w/ Jamie even though I would have my own room. The plus side would be that at least we could see each other more, the bad side would be if we broke up, but I would have my own room at least so I could just shut myself in. lol. The great thing is that my lease is up at the end of April, and I think I paid the last months rent up front so Marisa would owe me 200 bucks, I just don't know about this month's rent. I would pay my share and take marisa's 200 and then I could take my time packing and moving. That would be cool. Crap I think I am going to do it if Mike says ok. Depending on how much he wants for a deposit. I think I am the only person on earth who sees a horrible plan and can see what an awful outcome it's going to have andthen feels compelled to do it. I know it's goin to turn out bad, and yet that makes me want to do it even more because I want to defy Murphey's law or something. I am insane!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home