Sunday, February 27, 2005

I am so bored! I want to take a break so I can work on my assignment, but I have 4 hours to go and I already took my lunch, 2 hours ago.

I am extremely sick of celebrities. I read this one blog that rips on celebrities http://conversationsfamouspeople.blogspot.com/ because it's funny and gets me through the work day like today when I have nothing to do. However the rest of the time it's all nonsense. If you really think about it, it's stupid. They are regular people (well they would be if they didn't have professional hairstylest and make-up artists and photographers) that waste money on the dumbest things. Sure they're stuff is cool and I wouldn't be complaining if I had some of it, but it just seems like a waste of valueable time to look at pictures of people I don't even know. I hate watching tv now because it's all about these super rich people wasting all this money. Like on My Sweet 16, about these kid's birthday parties that are costing hundreds of thousands of dollars, or the show on VH1 about how much celebrities spend in a yr. It makes me sick. People bust their ass for minimum wage and these people toss around so much on a kid's party. It's their money they can do what they want, it just seems like they need to give their kids some persective. Oh well. What can you do? I wish I had a few million laying around. lol.

Ooo looks like we get a tour of the hotel. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home