Monday, February 28, 2005

I finally finished the art assignment that I have been putting off for 6 months. I am going to mail it off today and start on the next one tomorrow. I should be sending a new assignment off every week. I am also going to start using my new checking account as my bill account and my old account as my spending accound w/ my savings account money for my house taken from there on the 3rd of each month. My monthly checks are direct deposited into my old account and my work checks are now direct deposited into my new account. It makes life so much easier. I am going to spend Thursday setting up my bills to be taken from my new account so I don't have to think about that any more and I am also going to open up another savings account at my old bank to save money for stuff that I want like a new bed and a laptop. I need to email Mike (Jamie's other roommate) to see what my rent and bills would be like if I move into his condo. I completely slacked off on my bills this last check.

Katisha is coming back to visit on the fourth of March so I am hoping that I get to hang out w/ her. I miss her at work so much.

I can not wait for tango to start on Thursday. I am really looking forward to getting out of the apartment and doing something again. I want to be more social, but at the same time my job pretty much takes it all out of me and I don't want to deal w/ any one when I am not at work. Speaking of work I need to get ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home