Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My new online obsession is www.friendster.com. I have been on there awhile, but I never put my pic up and I didn't get into it, but Margo is on it and she got me hooked. I put my pic up today. I spent about 2 hours at work browsing profiles. I put my hotel group in there and searched by that, I found a few hot guys on there and pimped Sean out to them. lol, they were all gay. It was good clean fun. He was laughing at me the whole time.


Speaking of the hotel, Christina Applegate has been hanging around lately. She was at our restaurant and bar in the same night. I thought that was cool, I would like to meet her. Mr. Sebela talks to me all the time. He's is such a sweetheart.


There's a 90% chance I will be moving soon. I should just be committed to the insane asylum now and save myself alot of trouble. lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you even invited me... how cool is that?

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home