Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The maid came today! It's so nice to have a maid again. It's even better this time because I don't have to pay for her, she's included! I went into the bathroom and everything was organized and the dishes that I did last night were put away. Thank you Maria!

I didn't get nearly as much done today as I did yesterday, I feel like shit. I had a headache until about 10 minutes ago. I still went and did a couple of errands and a load of laundry and jotted down 20 different hotels to drop of my resume tomorrow. I also have my first interview set up tomorrow. It's for a marketing firm so at first I didn't even want to look at it because I am not good at marketing. I read the email and it said "Thank you for sending us your resume" so it must be for an admin. asst. position, plus it is only a few blocks from the apartment. The interview will be great practice. I hate interviews. I was talking to Ross for a little bit and he actually made me feel alot better about it, even if he didn't know he was. I'm excited about it, I thought I would have to wait at least a week before I got an interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home