Monday, March 07, 2005

I was trying to make phone calls to the hotel all day to find out stuff, I needed to make a phone call to someone, but Marisa said that she needed to make one more call. This call was to a guy she went out w/. My phone call was for my job. Hmmm which can be done later? She called just to chat. That's it! Like that couldn't have waited? I am also sick of her reading my damn blog too, it's none of her business any more. She sat here and lied to my face and when I needed her help the most she is moving out. I needed a little bit of money just to make sure the check to Mike didn't bounce, which I am getting a check tomorrow from work, but it might not clear until the day after I deposite it, she wouldn't help me out, fine that's her decision, but I will remember it, like I said I won't be helping her out any more. (Hopefully that check takes a while to get to my bank. I really hope he doesn't use the same bank as me.) She sat there and told me I was ruining the relationship because I was pissed because she made that phone call and because I am pissed she is moving out. I am not the one lying to her, I don't guilt trip her by telling her she is ruining the friendship when she is mad at me. If she respected the fact that this is my space too, then maybe I wouldn't be mad at her so much, if she respected the fact that it's my shaving cream and if she uses the last she should buy more, (or toothpaste, or razor blades, or tampons) and wouldn't move my stuff that I use everyday that I already asked her not to move. She thinks it's just her place and that she should get to make the rules. No my name is on the lease, she is paying me rent, I make the rules. She also said I told her we didn't have to sign anything and not to worry about it. Bullshit I never said that, I brought it up that we should and she said ok. I should have followed through on it a little faster. Plus I didn't just spring this move on her, I told her I was thinking about it as soon as it first came up, I didn't even know for sure until I signed the lease and I made sure she had a place to go (here for 2 months and then to Ross') I would never have just left her w/o a place to go like she did her cousin. Oh well, what are you gonna do? Like I said about getting fired I have had worse happen. I was sick of having friends who I helped out, but left me high and dry when I needed it back in highschool, I sure as hell don't want to deal w/ it now. I am just glad to know what she really thinks of me. When we fight I don't attack her personally, I don't tell her she is acting like a child or anything like that. I told her she was lying to my face because she was. She said that she didn't tell me Willis was pissing every where because once I accused her bitching about Willis every day, which she does, but telling me that he is going to the bathroom every where is not bitching. Besides whenever I am here to clean out the litter box he never pisses on the floor. The only time he does it is when it's dirty, just like any other cat.

Off to look for more jobs, then I am going to get a few things packed so I can start moving tonight. I haven't decided if I am going to tango yet or not.

Oh I also talked to the GM at the hotel and he was saying that no one should ever unblock a room w/o a supervisors permission. That is not how it goes down at the front desk. I was told that I could take a room if I needed one, or if it didn't say do not unblock and I know it didn't. Later he was asked if he wanted it to be set up so that front desk agents can't unblock a room, only managers can, he thought it was already set up that way. If you don't even know what your front desk manager is doing and what his policies are and what's going on, why are you a GM? It's all a crock of shit and someone is just trying to cover their own asses, sucks for me.

Sending out resumes thanks to the help of Greg (mostly), Jamie, and Mike.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey No Problems! ;)

*

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home