Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I got so much done today. I couldn't sit still. I went to both my banks, the hotel for my last check, walked home, got some groceries, did 5 loads of laundry, a load of dishes, made breakfast, lunch and dinner, organized what little I have here, sent out at least 10 resumes (it was the most that I could today unfortunately) and played the sims. I am on fire. Actually I did not have nearly enough to do today. I was so bored. Tomorrow I am going to call around to all the hotels and see who's highering and make a list. Once Jamie prints out some of my resumes for me I will go around to all of them. I am sure there will be a few that are highering soon since summer is coming. I can always go to the restaurant down the road and be a cocktail waitress. I also figured out that I have enough money for both rent checks to clear, plus $300 to put in my savings account and enough for groceries for the next month. If I don't have a job by next month at least I will have that money for groceries and any unexpected bills that might come up. I am a genius, it must be that 3.7 highschool GPA LOL, right *? Alright time to do my art assignment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without Question. ;)

*

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home