Friday, March 11, 2005

2nd interview, 2nd job offer, 2nd time it is not for the job that I applied for. I think someone is trying to tell me something. I spent 2 hours taking tests today: spelling, typing, Excel, Word, word association all to be offered a job in customer service. Hey, I will take what I can get. On Monday I have to go back down to the same place so they can show me around and so I can have another interview w/ the building managers who have the final say. I don't know if I am going to take this job, I have to wait until Monday before I can make a decision. Although it will be pretty much the same thing I was doing at the hotel, but I get to sit down and it's for $12/hour. That's $0.67 more than at the hotel. I am going to call the place I went to yesterday today and tell them I am not interested in the marketing job, but I am still interested in the receptionist position. They will proceed to tell me to fuck off, and the rest will be history.

Time to check Craigslist again.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home