Thursday, March 10, 2005

I got offered a job at my interview today. The weird thing was that it was for a marketing position and not the receptionist job I applied for. I told the guy that I couldn't close sales when I worked at Vector but he was dead set on me getting that job. I told him that I would feel more comfortable with the job that I applied for based on my experience now and that I don't know if I would be able to do it after training. Plus the marketing job is based on commision. He wanted me to come in tomorrow and stay there all day shadowing someone, but I have another interview tomorrow so I told him monday would be better. He asked me 3 different times if I was sure I couldn't clear out Friday's schedule. At the very least, if it's paid training I will do that until I can find a job that fits me better, and I will have something else to add to my resume. In the mean time I am going to keep looking of course. (*, have I thanked you enough for your help? I am beyond grateful)

I went to my place on Melrose and Broadway to get some more things last night, mainly my futon mattress. I saw that Marisa had taken the liberty of moving, and using my stuff. She is such an annoyance. I left a note asking her to please extend the same consideration to me (considering I don't touch or use her stuff) and that if the money for the phone bill is not there on Friday when I get there, the phone will be shut off, and that due to our last conversation I expect her to be out of my apartment by the end of the month. As in when I go there on the first her shit better be gone. I can and will call the police to have her removed, my name is on the lease and she will be trespassing. I could do that now considering she broke our verbal agreement and like I said her name is not on the lease, but I won't. I will just take all of my stuff out sooner than I thought I would and she can sit there for the rest of the month w/ nothing in the apartment because I don't want her messing with the stuff that I have there. I am going to see if I can sublease it for the last month of my lease, but that is probably going to be tricky. Oh well doesn't hurt to try.

Yea! I just got another email about my resume!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have... glad the job offers are pouring in... lol. But I am POSITIVE it is your 3.7 gpa and not me...

Always there to help if you need me.

;)

*

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home