Thursday, March 24, 2005

HAHA

Back to the story of F1 and F2....

F2 called F1 and said she never had herpies, I never said who was who. I have more than 2 friends and I have more than 2 friends that have slept together. Plus I never came out and said it was herpies. It could have been AIDs, I don't know if people have break outs or flair ups w/ aids because I don't have it. It's alright. F1 emailed me to share the news. Woohoo. I don't care who he believes. However, considering she didn't tell him in the first place why the hell would she admit to it now after we all know she was going around sleeping with guys w/o telling them she had an STD that she knew about, AND she was encouraging them not to wear a condom "because they irritated her." Yeah, ok I'll believe her. I wouldn't just make shit up about someone no matter how much of a dumbass they are. I'm not like that. But anyway. None of it really matters to me any more, I cleared my conscience and told my friend something he needed to know for his health and if he doesn't want to believe me that's on him. Not a damn thing I can do to change his mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home