Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's so freakin nice out today! I love it! I want to go play soccer but I am so damn tired, so instead I am laying in bed naked with the window open.

I spent most of my lunch and P.'s lunch putting half of my bills on automatic bill payment. I am so excited because in June Dr. A will be paid up and I can use that money for other bills.

It's official though P. likes me. She told L.1 today that she didn't want L.1 to send me off to train at another building because she wouldn't be able to have me there after the first. Well ok, maybe it's not certain that she likes me, but it is certain that she likes telling me to do all the crap she doesn't want to do. lol. Just kidding, but not really. I am very excited to start work at my new building on Friday!

Jamie surprised me last night and took me out to dinner. It was really sweet. He called me from work and told me that he wanted to take me out. We went to the new Dragonfly location and it was soooo good!! The hot and spicey wings were my second favorite thing there. They weren't really that hot and spicey. The crabrangoo was really good too, especially with the sauce from the wings. I had this sesame seed steak, it smelled like ass. Jamie said I could order something else, but I didn't want to send it back with out trying it. It didn't taste as bad as it smelled, although I wasn't exactly in love with it. Dessert more than made up for it though! A hot, moist piece of chocolate cake w/ 2 scoops of vanilla bean icecream. mmmmmmmmm I love food. How I am not a fat ass I will never know! Oh yes I will, I quit eating fast food 3 times a day and joined weight watchers. But anyway....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home