Friday, March 25, 2005

So I found out this morning that Jamie is officially not talking to me. Why? I have no clue. He won't talk to me long enough to tell me anything other than it's because he's mad. Apparently he is telling me that much because I am a complete retard and couldn't have figured that out on my own. Thanks Honey. I think it has something to do w/ our discussion, however I have a feeling he was mad before that. Plus he brought up the discussion, I said that there was no need to talk about it and that I was fine. Frankly at that point he might have been looking for a reason to get mad at me.

I got to come in late to work today, which was pretty nice. After I get off I am going to work out and then head on over to my old apartment and pack some stuff up tonight and play with Willis. I think he is going to go and live with my Gram's until I get another apartment that allows pets, or my own house, whichever comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home