Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Today I am at one of the buildings filling in. The security guards are
so nice! I started coughing really bad and one went to Walgreens and
bought me a bottle of water and a banana. I love bananas!

I feel so much better today! I did some yoga this morning and I feel
great! I am so proud of myself. I can't wait until tomorrow to get up and
excercise. I can't believe how awake I am considering I was up at 3:30.
It is so slow at this building. At least there's a walgreens in the
building so on my lunch I am going to go and buy a weightwatcher's meal
and a diet mt dew. .

Jamie is mad at me again. Last night I was feeling sick so I asked him
to throw my closein the wash. He said ok and then I went downstairs to
fill up my water glass because I have been waking up in the middle of
the night w/ a really bad sore throat and coughing. I wantedt o have
enoguh water to take my new medicine. (I need a whole glass) and I wanted
to have enough to stop coughing. Well Jamie was still down there
putting my clothes in when I went downstairs and I guess he got mad that I
went downstairs. He said that I could put my clothes in myself if I felt
well enough to come downstairs for some water. He went upstairs and
after I got my water I did too. When I got to the top of the stairs he
told me that I better put soap in the wash before I come upstairs. I did
not feel like going back down so I said forget it. I went into my room
and the window was open w/ the fan in it, which caused my door to slam
shut. He came in my room and told me that he was going to do it and that
I was really pissing him off. I told him that I said to forget it and
that I would take care of it. He insisted on doing it and then slammed
the door. I think that the wind slammed the door, but I am not 100%
sure. I emailed him and told him that if he didn't want to do it then he
shouldn't have said he would and I told him that I didn't slam the door,
the wind grabbed it.

I am still dreaming of the steak I made last night. I broiled it, and
then I made fettucini and spinage noodles w/ a parmesan sauce and some
corn. It was YUMMY! I love steak. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home