Monday, April 04, 2005

I am so damn sick. I went to work today after a 20 minute pep talk from Jamie, while I sat there and coughed my lungs out. I really wish I could just get better. L. sat there all day and told me I should just suck it up and that I should have worn make up today and that I need to exercise and eat right and take vitamins so I can work. Ms. P. offered to have her Dr. write me a prescription. I got so much shit because I was sick. I was ready to just say fuck it, but for some unknown reason I didn't. I went to my building and talked w/ the 2 ladies I will be working with and had a better time. That gave me some hope that I might last a little while longer. I am getting ready to go to bed for the night (at 7).

Last night on the way home from visiting my family Jamie and I stopped off to see his brother and his girlfriend. It was a lot of fun. I wish they lived up here.

I hope that once I get better that I have more energy so I can actually start having some fun. I am so happy that the weather is warming up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home