Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ohmilord I am in trouble!!!!!!! Ya know how before I mentioned that when I know something is a bad idea but I have to do it anyway? Well it's happening again. I have delayed the train wreck for now, but I don't know how much longer I can hold off. The worst part is I can't even say what it is!

Kenny emailed me out of the blue. I guess we are talking again, but I am not sure.

I stayed home from work today because I was sick. I feel like shit! I have to go tomorrow. Thank God Tuesday is payday!

I met Jamie's Grandma tonight. She is a smaller version of my Grandma, it's so weird. Not to mention his little cousin looks just like my little brother when he was that age. I am looking forward to going home this weekend and having a 5 hour car ride there and back w/ Jamie. Maybe at work I will think of some goofy things to ask him and talk about along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home