Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I finally went and talked to a pharmasist yesterday and she told me a better cough seprecent. I went and got it today. (I also slept from 7 last night to noon except for 1 hour that I was up coughing.) While I was at Walgreens I picked up some more make-up because there was a huge sale. I also got this chemical peel get so maybe my skin will look better after I use it. I also went on peapod.com and ordered my groceries. I am going to try 2 new weightwatcher recipes and I got some weighwatchers frozen dinners and icecream. Now I plan on taking a hot bath and read my book. I feel so good today after sleeping so much and taking that new medicine. I am also going to lay in bed all afternoon and then make a very easy supper and maybe eat out on my balcony to get some fresh air.


Also my paycheck wasn't direct deposited into my account this month. I wonder what that crap was all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home