Saturday, April 09, 2005

My day started out pretty good, woke up next to Jamie telling me how he wanted to stay in bed w/ me all day. Then my belly spoke up and said "Hey, I'm hungry" (and we all know the belly wins everytime, check out the before pictures people) so I went to make french toast, but the pan sucked. And my day starts to take a turn for the worse. Jamie came into the kitchen and took over. He asked for my recipe and then proceeded to ignore everything I said so I left the room. We ate and then I went to get ready so I could take my bike to the shop. Jamie yelled up the stairs to tell me to get down there and clean the livingroom where we camped out. After I did that and waited on him for about 20 minutes, he was finally ready. He then tells me that I have half an hour. I asked "What?" He told me that we were on his schedule. I told him nevermind and I would go by myself. I get there and he comes up behind me. After we leave he asks if I still want a ride to my old apartment, I told hime again to forget it and I would go by myself. I have a feeling that once he gets home we will get in a fight over this. I don't really care right now because he was so rude to me most of the morning.

I went to my old apartment to clean up but I was so tired I fell asleep, then when I woke up it was getting late so I went to get some food at Melrose. The weirdest thing happened. I ran into a friend from home! She moved up here last weekend, but I had forgotten all about it. We exchanged numbers and then I left. I went back to the bike store and dropped my bike off. I can't wait to pick it up in the morning. I rode it over to the store and I remembered how freakin fun it is to ride a bike! Tomorrow I plan on paying my late fees at the library and cleaning my room and riding my bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home