Saturday, April 16, 2005

Yesterday had quite a few ups and downs. The bad part was that I got yelled at so much and for things I had no control over, that even as I was walking out of the office I was still getting yelled at. One of the things I was yelled at for was the fact that Sharonjoy was never at the hotel when N. tried to call her to see if she was interested in a manager's position. She went on about how she was never there or just stepped away from the desk when she called and that she was tired of waisting her time. Then after I called the hotel and talked to Sharonjoy and Margo (the high points of yesterday) N. asked me what Sharonjoy made over at the hotel. I told her I didn't know and she demanded that I asked Sharonjoy what she made and she didn't understand why I wouldn't do that. Then on my way home a guy started following me. I ended up walking to Jamie's work so this guy wouldn't follow me home. Then I watched Troy, which I loved and then passed out.

I am getting ready to go to a weightwatcher's meeting and actually sign up and buy some stuff. It's 2 miles away and I plan on riding my bike. I got an email from the wrestling guy, he thinks he can have me working by the end of the month! That would be nice because of the money, but I am still only 50% interested in the job. I think I am going to go to my apartment afterwards and try to clean again. Tomorrow I am hoping to hang out w/ Margo for a little bit and maybe go back to the zoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home