Friday, April 15, 2005

Today I started out in a great mood. It is Friday after all. However any happy mood I was in quickly deteriorated thanks to Crazy#2 who has started smoking again. It's odd that before she quit and now that she's started again she is a complete bitch, enough to rival Crazy#1, Ms. P. When C#2 quit smoking she was as sweet as can be. I have been yeld at probably 8 times today, just from her. Plus I have L. piling shit on top of me and making me call people she should be calling and C#1 has yelled at me too. I can kind of understand C2 being bitchy because C1 has been yelling at her all day for no reason, but there's no need to yell at me. Half the shit I am getting yelled at for is stuff that I knew nothing about. I can't wait til next week when Lori and I get to go to our building.

Today I was thinking that wrestling guys for money is kind of hookerish and I was thinking I wouldn't do it at all. I was mainly feeling this way because Jamie is still not talking to me I guess and I was thinking that I was going to take this job even if he didn't want me to because I need money. I felt like I was being pretty shallow because I was willing to risk a relationship just to get some money. Then I remembered Jamie is mad at me because jokingly I said I let him take pictures of that hooker after he told me no about taking this job. He was basically telling me he wasn't going to let me take this job and he was serious. The guy who would be my boss/pimp (jk about the pimp part) told me that I wouldn't have to do anything I don't want to do and that I would wear a sports bra and shorts when I wrestled these guys and there would be body guards. So I would be dressed and there would be no sex involved and there would be a bodyguard. If he isn't lying (which he probably is) then this job might be really good for a couple of months so I can get out of debt fast and on my way to finishing school and buying my house. I told Lori all about this job and I showed her the emails the guy has sent me. She said that she was surprised he actually seemed normal. I agreed w/ her. This morning she told me that if I liked it she would do it. That made me feel a little bit better cuz she isn't slutty or hookerish at all.

I am pretty damn tired today. I didn't even ride my bike to work, or get up to work out. I feel like I am going to go to bed when I get home.

I think Lori, Grezina, and I are going to go to the movies next Friday. I hope so. Tuesday is pay day!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home