Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So I mentioned a possible second job to Jamie..... 100/hour to wrestle w/ men. LOL He got kinda mad. He said he could list a million reasons it was a bad idea. I asked him to go ahead and name some. He only came up w/ "it's shady." Now I could come up with more than that by myself, let alone if it was my girlfriend telling me about it. First on the list "because I said so bitch" smack! lol, jk. So we start to cook dinner (well I cook, he tells me all the crap I am doing wrong. You know Ross, just like you used to do to him) He starts getting pissy and eventually, after we eat he just keeps going on. I told him that he's just looking to start a fight and I walk upstairs to my room. I wonder what he's going to do when I tell him I called a gallery about a nude model position. Obviously it's ok for him to go take pictures of hookers and skanky drunk girls, but if I want to wrestle around w/ some guys then all of a sudden it's a big deal. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home