Monday, April 11, 2005

What a day! Woke up and had sex, got some breakfast at SWK (mmmmm frenchtoast!) then I about killed Jamie because he said he would go ride bikes w/ me and then said that he wanted to take a nap even though we already discussed going to take a nap at the park, then Ross came over and made us laugh. We finally went for a bike ride in this beautiful weather after I dropped a total of 200 bucks on my damn bike. We rode up to the zoo and watched the monkeys for awhile. We then headed toward this little hole in the wall hotdog place. MMMMMMMM. After that we rode back to the zoo and cuddled under a blanket at the park. At that point it was pretty damn chilly. We stopped by Walgreens to pick up some icey hot (I got the deoderant stick kind so my hand doesn't get all nasty) and now I am making dinner (steaks, w/ baked potatoes) and then I am gonna watch a movie before I pass out. What single person w/o kids could ask for a better day? And I even got some reading in. This is what I call a Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home