Thursday, April 14, 2005

I just got a call from Jamie, looks like he is working late. Not just tonight, but tomorrow night too. Sounds a bit convenient. Looks like it's me and CSI.

I got to spend 2 hours in my building today. Lori and I had a meeting to go to. We learned all about the kickass fitness center that has memeberships for 27.50 a month that we won't get to use. I also didn't stay in my points range because I was freakin starving after I ate lunch. I ended up impulsing buy a huge bag of animal crackers (which is actually not too bad to snack on) and then I munched on them all afternoon.

Ok this is kind of funny.....on CSI (cuz I am a loser) the guy just asked "if your home alone do you lock the bathroom door?" he then said that it's human nature to not want to feel vulnerable. Hell I don't even close the door. Do people actually lock the door when they are home alone? Maybe I really am that lazy. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home