Monday, April 18, 2005

I forgot to mention the other day I was talking to Margo and she told me that Rachel yelled at her for the same thing that I got fired over, then admitted that she was wrong. And that was it. Margo didn't get fired. That pissed me off, but whatever.

Today sucked. I was supposed to go w/ Lori to check out places around our building, but I had to stay at the office so I could go through keys to see if any spares keys around the office matched L.'s filing cabinet. Lucky me. Supposedly I get to go tomorrow after my lunch appointment.

I can't wait until Saturday when I go to weigh in at my meeting. I hope that I have lost the 5lbs I need to lose in order to meet my weight and start the process of becoming a life time member. I doubt it will happen that fast because I have so little to lose, but a girl can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home