Thursday, April 21, 2005

I have been so depressed from work the last few days! I was telling Lori about it and she says she feels the same way. I am so tired of being yelled at like a dog that's about to get beat. If Norma yells at me again I am going to tell her that I am not going to take it any more. I am going to try to fill my time outside of work w/ stuff that I like to do. So that means no wrestling. The last thing I need is a job that's going to make me feel worse about myself. I emailed the volunteer director at Northwestern to see if I could volunteer there and I think I am going to try to start a book club since I have normal hours now. I need to figure out how to be happy and I need to do that before I get my bills paid off, or at least on my way to being happy. How can I be happy when my bills are paid off if I am not happy now? I need to relax. I am going to lighten up a little on my bills and take a little longer to pay them off and I am going to get out of the house more and try not to let everything get to me so much. It's just a job and the people who are making it miserable don't really matter. Grezina and Lori and a few others make it better and that is good enough

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I worked at a place I hated for awhile. It was awful... and I just kept dreaming of the day I could escape. The day I managed to submit my resignation was the best day ever! :) It gets hard, though, when your work sucks, it seems to drag everything else down. But definitely get out of the house as often as possible. And I'm a big fan of the volunteering. :)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home