Friday, April 29, 2005

An interesting event

I was browsing through the missed connections on Craig's list and there was one for my building. I looked at it of course and it said "saw you at table at lunch and then again when I was leaving around 4, you smiled both times" Lori gets off work @ 4 and when we eat lunch we both sit at the tables in the building instead of going somewhere else or in the breakroom like the security guards do. Plus I see all the people going into the building so I emailded the guy. He said he realized the girl works FOR (his emphasis not mine) the building so she is supposed to smile. I wrote him back saying that that doesn't mean she has to and asked if it was the blonde one. All the guys go crazy over her because she is so cute and funny. I am so excited I can't wait to tell her that some guy has a crush on her. I told her I love CL missed connections and she said her mom is obsessed w/ the Reader's personnal's and Lori mails them to her. This is going to be so funny! She gets hit on all the time. Yesterday it was a very hot Irish guy and we were still talking about it today. LOL, it definitely makes the day go by faster. Plus there is a guy at the shoe shine place named Cedric and he always comes over and tells us about the guys talking about the CSR girls. We just laugh and Lori always eggs him on by asking questions about the guys. He cracks us up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home