Friday, May 06, 2005

So the guy from Craig's List blew me off for the bulls tonight. It's not really that big of a deal especially since we are just friends, but it's pretty annoying. I don't make plans w/ too many people. Plus he is just going to watch it on TV. And then he expected me to still want to go to the cubs game on monday. For some reason I just didn't feel like saying yes. At first I didn't really care at all, but I don't know now I feel like, why should I bother. Being blown off is a pet peeve of mine. I just think it's rude. It's one thing if it can't be helped, but to watch tv? Ok, yes it's the playoffs and I know that's important, but I hate that guys think sporting events are a reason to be jerks. Just because they're guys and it's sports and guys put sports above everything. I wasn't mad when he just wanted to go and watch the game, I am sure what really made me annoyed was that he text messaged me later and said come on I'm a guy. That's so lame. Plus he text messaged me to tell me he was blowing me off and didn't even come over today. Chicken. But anyway....

Lori and I are going to see Crash tomorrow. I can't wait. We are also going to see Wicked sometime.

I want to go play soccer pretty bad, but no one to play with. It's perfect outside for it too. A nice warm rain, warm breeze. I think I will walk to the bookstore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home