Thursday, May 05, 2005

Great News!

The sixth book of the Outlander series is coming out at the end of September!!! That means my goal of reading any classic novels is out the window until about November because I will be emmersed into a world of time travel, hot scottish men, true love, and endless adventure. Oh and some decent sex scenes that doesn't involve words like love pole and hot velvet love shaft or love button or her warm velvety folds. etc etc etc.

Speaking of Ms. P's craziness she came to the building for a meeting today. Luckily Lori got to go to this meeting and not me. R. really pissed me off this morning. You would think she is an independent free thinking, smart woman. But really she is just as crazy as the rest. She gets so mad at me and Lori because we don't suck up to L. and Ms. P. and because we don't care about their crazy bullshit and sucking up to them. I don't even type most of the crap that goes on because I would be typing all day. For instance today after the meeting she came up to the desk and I was helping a visitor, she stood on one side of him and said "high fives! highfives!" I didn't pay any attention because I thought it was a little kid and I was helping someone. She moved to the other side and did it again! then she went back to his other side and told me to smile. She did this while putting her hand up to her mouth in the shape of a V and pushing the corners of her mouth up. Now, if you have ever seen a really nasty pervert give a gesture of oral sex on a female, that's what it looked like she was doing. With a demented smile on her face. She also sat there and made comments on how I was helping the guest while I helped him. The poor guy barely spoke english and I was showing a security guard how to work the system so he saw it all. I was mortified. Also in the elevator on the way to the meeting (Lori filled me in on this) Ms. P. asked a contractor what he thought of the girls and pointed to Lori, like Ms. P. is a pimp! (if only you could see how excited she gets over me and Lori, it's unreal) After she finally got him to say that we are great she went into the meeting and bragged about how they got comments on the way to the meeting. Lori was so embarrassed and then the guy came up to the desk and asked where Ms. P. was. They both started laughing about the whole thing after Lori explained how crazy she is. Not to mention how she had to one up me and Lori w/ buying the office lunch after we got Grezina flowers. Then she had to call 2 or 3 days in a row to tell us about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home