Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Damn I am tired. I spent a while last night tossing and turning. Worrying over Jamie. I finally got up and exercised this morning. We had a stupid meeting today and we had Bank One come and tell us about their "special" accounts. Basically just a regular checking account. Glad I wasted that 45 minutes of my life. CL came by work again today but he didn't have time to talk. He told me that his friends get mad at him because he never has lunch w/ them so it was a big deal at his office when he was gone for an hour yesterday. He invited me to a cubs game next week. I can not wait until it warms up so I can go outside instead of sitting around in my room all the time. My computer is pretty much busted. I am kind of pissed. I think I will try to see if I can get another one, but I doubt my credit is good enough and I don't have cash for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home