Monday, May 02, 2005

This weekend I got mad at Jamie for a ton of little things. It seemed that every other thing he did irritated the hell out of me. Last night we actually went to bed mad at each other. Well I went to be mad at him. He said he could fix my computer and made it seem like he knew what he was doing, yet when it came down to it he didn't do anything last night. He kept saying that he needed a reboot disk and didn't have one and he wouldn't call Ross because he said that Ross had much more important things to do than to be called for every little problem on my computer (which is true, but nobody talks shit about my baby.) As I just found out though, he did call Ross last night. Also I was mad for most of the day at him on Sunday because he got all pissed because I wanted to use some of the thawed ground beef to make some hamburgers considering he already had to defrost one of packet. I figured he could just as easily defrost another, but oh no. Then we got in this huge stupid fight over ground beef.

The guy from CL came over to my building today and I took my 10 minute break to sit and talk with him for a second. It turned out to be my lunch hour. He is very cute and sweet. I feel like a complete bitch even though we just talked. I think Jamie is such a great guy, even though he has his moments (don't we all) I feel very selfish most of the time because I am afraid I am only with him because he treats me better than I have ever seen anyone treat another person. I wish I was in love with him, but I can't say that I am. This guy has nothing to do w/ that either. Yes it was very exciting to talk to him today and I look forward to the next time I talk to him, but I know that that is what happens any time you meet someone and it always dies down. R. told me to go and have lunch with him before I do anything. She said there's no harm in it, I don't have a ring on my finger. I almost agree with her, but not really. I believe her for my own selfish reasons, but there would definitely be harm in it. This guy is cute, funny, sweet, and very indearing, and there is a huge physical attraction on my part. But I don't want to leave Jamie for another guy and I don't want to even think about jumping into anything else. I don't know anything about this guy and he doesn't know anything about me. My rabbit will definitely be put to good use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home