Friday, May 06, 2005

what the hell one more for the day....

I talked to Keith tonight...(hi, Keith. lol) it felt pretty good. I am relieved to find out I didn't get mad at him and we had stuff to talk about. It was good.

Another pet peeve of mine....when people I know read my blog and think that I don't know about it. Ok, this excludes Keith and Kenny and anyone that I have actually given the address to. I guess people don't realize that not only do I know it's you, but I know when you started reading it and how often you do it. Just think about it for a second. The reasons people read my journal are 1 they want to read about themselves or 2 they want to use it against me. Either to win an arguement or manipulate me. It's pretty sad and petty. The reason I give people the address is because I care about them and think that maybe it will help them understand me a bit better if I do something crazy. It usually doesn't work so I quit giving it out. Plus it's harder to vent about people if you know it's going to result in a fight later on. Any way back to the topic. It just sucks that people have to be sneaky about it...or at least think that they are sneaky about it. It kinda makes me laugh a little though. They think they are getting one up on me and yet, they're not. I don't think people take me seriously when I tell them that if someone is hiding something from me I find it. Not because I snoop, but because it just happens. This is a little less sixth sense and a little more technology, but it still counts. If you think you are hiding something from me, there's a good chance I already know it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The reasons people read my journal are 1 they want to read about themselves or 2 they want to use it against me. Either to win an arguement or manipulate me."

Not me... I just like to read about your life. Don't want to read about me or use it agains't you... ;)

*

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's no apostrophe in against.

I knew that.

*

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home