Friday, May 06, 2005

I love today. It is the perfect example of why I moved to Chicago. I went to the bookstore then I rode my bike around for a bit and then went to grab some food. Now I am arguing about going to the cubs game. Seriously, how can you know someone for a week and already be fighting? I don't care about a baseball game, I wanted to go to hang out and get to know him better and just have fun. Same as tonight, I didn't care what we did I just wanted to hang out. Now it's this huge thing and to me it seems like he is being melodramatic about the whole thing. Maybe it's because we haven't actually talked, just emailed so he doesn't realize that up until now I wasn't mad. Either way I told him several times that I wasn't mad and I told him twice that I still wanted to go. I HATE it when a guy says I am not going to beg you. Who would actually want to be begged? If a guy begged me to do something it would be a total turn off, just like whining. I like dominant older men for a reason. Then he said he would just take someone else to the game because I wouldn't answer if I wanted to go. I already said I would 3 times, including when I originally said I would go. That reminds me of when I was 18 and went to buy a car. The woman raised the price of it when I went to sign the papers so I said I would have to think about it. I wanted to turn her down then, but I felt bad. I probably would have bought it anyway, but then she said "It's a great car, I know a lot of other people will want it" Bam, there went all the guilt. Go ahead and sell the bitch then. I hate it when people try to manipulate me. I mean who the hell doesn't. And that's what it feels like he is doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home