Saturday, May 07, 2005

I tried to drag Jamie out of bed to go get some lunch with me but he just wouldn't move. I finally let is stinky butt in bed and went by myself. I just want to thank him for not going. I ended up going to Boston Market and while I was in line an older gentleman offered to buy me lunch. I said no thank you, but he insisted saying that he likes to do something good w/ no strings attached for one person every day. Well after his gallant speech I felt guilty for saying no so I agreed. I was just going to get my food to go and come home, but I decided to stay and have lunch w/ him. We had a really good time. I found out he is turning 50 on May 29th and that he used to be in advertising until he had a stress related heart attack. Now he drives charter buses for kids all around and he is from Kentucky. He has 2 kids of his own and a grandbaby coming any day now. It was so much fun talking to him. I love it when spontaneous stuff like that happens. He is going to be at the Navy Pier later w/ the students that he is driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home