Saturday, May 07, 2005

Crash was such an awesome movie! It was so intense. At first it's nothing but in your face racism and then in jumps into these dramatic, suspensefull rollercoaster scenes. One second you are holding your breath and the next you are sighing w/ relief, but before you have even gotten it all out you are holding your breath again. After the movie Lori and I stopped by the shoe store to check out their running programs. I think we are going to do the Tuesday one. She came up to my apartment to get a book that I was telling her about and to see the place. She lives in a studio and now I think she understands how I can live here and it's just about the apartment and not about Jamie. lol


I went for a walk w/ CL. Trust me at first I was a little nervous. I figured if he was reading my journal before we met and he really was a crazy stalker then he wouldn't come around again so I figured I was pretty safe and at worst he was only mildly creepy ;-D As it turns out he thought I knew already and that he was waiting for me to bring it up again. I thought he would bring it up. So anyway it was just a misunderstanding. I am such a dork. He said something really awesome about my drawings and at the time I remember thinking, "damn that's good. I have to remember that" and I am kicking myself because I can't remember. I know he said it was a really good surprise, but I wanted to remember the way he said it. He also said something along the lines of after he got passed my ranting about him, he actually learned something that helped. I was impressed w/ that because usually people get stuck on the ranting. Unfortunately I seem to have the really bad habit of letting the word date slip out of my mouth whenever he is around :-D Doh! Yesterday I felt really weird about the whole situation and I just got this whole other image of him in my head than what was there before. After talking w/ him today though there is nothing left of the new image.

I tried talking to Jamie tonight. I told him that I was confused and while I liked him alot I didn't know if I loved him. I also told him that it felt like I was trying to talk myself into loving him because he treats me so great. We were having a pretty good discussion until Mike came in and started talking about how he is going to cut a big hole in the kitchen wall in a couple of weeks. Now I plan on eating some dinner and then watching a movie before I pass out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home