Tuesday, November 18, 2003

well i have another blog from yesterday and i still have all that story left but i dont know when i am going to get it put up. i might not even put up the other blog from yesterday. it is probably all boring anyway. i just cant remember what i said anymore. i am so goofy though. today i went to drafting. i was about 15 minutes late then me and marisa went down to the library to make some copies and that ended up taking a half hour (oops) but it didnt help that we got on the internet so she could email ray and i could show her John's pic. she thinks he's hot too. lol. but she gave me a pic of his kids so i can do a portrait of them for ray. but then we left at like 10:30 the class goes from 830 to 1230. we were there less than 45 minutes. lol. we are so bad. and then we went shopping at one of our favorite stores and i found the cutest purse to buy for thursday. cant wait til johnny (little brother) sends my money. so i can get it tomorrow. and then we had icecream for lunch. and it was so funny because marisa was all like i dont know how i am going to go from one daughter to three i dont know how i am going to do it. i was like girl you have four. you bring me soup you look out for me and you take me out shopping and for icecream. you are going to be perfect you could have an army of kids and make it look easy. but really she is more like my cool big sister. but i was glad i could make her feel better. but she cracks me up we have so much fun. i really want her to go with me on thursday. but anyway what else happened today. oh i met a girl who goes to harrington who lives on the same floor as me. she seems nice. but tonight if Johnny gets me my money then i am going to get some kfc for kenny. lol. i dont know if anything else is going on i am pretty tired. cant wait to meet John though. oh yeah he called me last night. and he will call me either tonight or tomorrow and i am sure he will cuz he calls when he says he will. so nice. Marisa and i have a theory about the women in chicago but i will tell ya that later when i get my new computer. and i can sit on it for hours. well the theory is short but i dont want to get into it now. but anyway when we went to the library kevin was there and he was all like well i will hang out with you until you guys go back and i was like ok and then marisa was all ok but you are going to have to listen about our dates!! i couldnt believe she said that. kevin was gone in a flash. it was so funny how fast he left but i felt bad. i was all she's just teasing and he was all no thats all right as he was walking away. lol. poor thing. when we went back up to class he looked so grumpy. i wanted to give him a hug. but then when me and marisa were saying good by this guy walked by and she was all there you go and i was all was he cute and shes like yeah. so i said see ya thursday and went after him. lol. he walked to fast though i couldnt catch up. lol. oh well i am meeting a cute guy on thursday. so it's all good. but me and marisa so have to go to school on saturday to catch up. well next saturday. i can't keep my train of thought. i know nothing new but i just cant get comfy in these chairs. i am used to my comfy orange chair. oh and another person said i have a southern accent. she was all you sound like you are from texas. lol. i am not that bad. lol. although texas accents are sexy (at least when guys have em.....gotta love em rugged. *sigh*) lol. i am crazy. so anyway not that i have anything else to do but i am going to go and email cheryl and aunt geri. and i wanted to go on a web site but now i cant remember. oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home