Wednesday, November 12, 2003

ohmigod!!! Kenny is in relationship overdrive!!! I keep telling him, I want to date other people, I want to take it slow, I dont want to rush into anything. well yesterday we had the whole long talk about how he wanted to have sex and he didnt understand why i didnt and all that and then last night he kept talking about it and then he so manipulated his way into staying late and even when i said it's 1 oclock ken like 3 times and he knew what i meant he still didnt leave and he just ignored what i said when it wasnt what he wanted to hear. and he keeps pressuring me to do something with him this weekend and i am like we will see and so then he comes up with something else for us to do. he is completely disregarding my feelings and ignoring what i want and totally disrespecting me. it got old so fast so i think i am not going to do anything with him this weekend to make him back off a bit. oh and he instant messaged me at like 3 this morning to tell me that he took off his profile from yahoo. the funny thing is that yesterday in the early afternoon i put mine back up....oops. he is just completely pressuring me and whenever i feel like someone is trying to intimidate me like that i get so stubborn and completely go the other way. even if i wasnt sure which way i was going to go or even if i was going their way to begin with. John called me last night and invited me out to drinks but since i made plans with kenny i said no. (stupid, stupid, stupid) but oh well. i will catch John later sometime. i called him earlier hoping we could do something but he has to work. maybe they will be slow and he will get off early again. that would be great. such a cutie. in biology we started a group project. however i thought it would be so hard but ours is really easy all we have to do is put it together and i have to type up a little paragraph about the definition of evolution. it is pretty elemtary. but i like it. i dont have to do too much. but our drafting project is getting so complicated. I invited marisa and ray to the concert next thursday. i so hope she goes. that would be great. but if she doesnt well then i will just go by myself is all. i want to make out with a cute guy. lol. sorry the damn hormones again. actually i want to go to portillos and get a huge cheeseburger. yum. but i had them 2 nights in a row already. hmmm but i am hungry. and if i walk there. and back. it is a long walk. hmmm alright i talked myself into it. gotta go get some grub. might type more later if i am bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home