Friday, November 14, 2003

i dont know what i am going to do about this stupid computer. it's pretty bad when the schools computers seem to go really really fast. but hey at least i can work on my biology paper while i wait for the pages to load. lol. that's sad cuz i am serious. well anyway. tango wasnt that great last night. cuz i was feeling kinda fat, which happens once in a while, so then this girl that comes that is in advanced is really skinny and hot and all that so i let that get to me. which was stupid but i dont know. i couldnt help it. so anyway then Kenny came over and we went out and that cheered me up alot. but he stayed til 2. nothing i do works. lol. well i will get him out tonight. but didnt i say that yesterday? well anyway he's gonna leave cuz tomorrow i have to go to the labs. which i said last week but it didnt happen. so anyway. i dont want him to come over today but i need him to fix my computer. and i could take him out. so it will only be for a little bit. but he is being sweet enough to help me with my computer i just dont want him pressuring me. i also got an email from my aunt. my cousin is really sick and they dont know what it is. and he has been sick since april. i think. so that has everyone kinda worried. wow i just realized that it is almost one oclock. i cannot not believe i slept as late as i did. damn. i need to get off my ass. lol.oh yesterday i was talking to a guy on the internet. he might be readying this. he was cracking me up. cuz we kept talking about how heman and the man at arms was gay and all that. it was funny. i guess you had to be there. (you know who you are. lol) he seemed really cool. we had fun. well anyway. i need to do some fun stuff like laundry and getting some groceries. and all that. maybe i will right more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home