Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ok I am definitely moving. I am sick of people that I know reading my blog because they don't have the balls to talk to me about whatever it is they want to know, or reading all about me and giving nothing of themselves, or thinking that something I wrote almost 2 yrs ago when I was dating crazy guys that wanted me to be in a serious relationship w/ them after 1 date (the description of my journal that I have been too damn lazy to change) is something that still applies today. If you want to know the new address leave a comment.

4 Comments:

Blogger j said...

You've got my email--let me know if you're okay with me following.

J.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Annalijse said...

hi there :)

I just came across your blog and enjoyed it thoroughly! It'd be great if you could let me know the new address this is my blog:

http://talkingoyster.blogspot.com

xx

2:47 AM  
Blogger Keanne formerly known as (Keys) said...

well if you are not going to be using this blog anymore, would you give me a chance to use it by changing the url or dissabling this account? it would be greatly appreciated! :)

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home