Sunday, June 19, 2005

Lori and I were planning on running most of the 4 miles today, but we had to really push ourselves to get to the 1.5 mile marker. We turned around and walked home. I think it was because we went running late last night and it hadn't even been 15 hours since then. I am so sore right now. I was thinking about putting my profile back up on yahoo because I am a loser. I knew if I told Lori about it she would be able to talk me out of it. Of course she did and now she is going to be my wingman on Thursday when we go to the bar after work. It's going to be great because we will be dressed up and looking cute for Wicked. Oh before we went for a run I made my profile and accidentally put searchable so it popped up for a few hours today. I ended up getting 2 replies. I quickly took it down, but I emailed one of the guys. I figured I might as well, didn't want to be rude. :-) I just want to go on some dates and have fun. I want a reason to dress up. Anyway. Today I am going to clean and try to organize my room and I am going to make spaghetti later. mmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home