Thursday, June 16, 2005

I had alot of fun w/ the girls tonight. Lori is really upset about all the crap that's going on w/ the office. Kirby keeps saying she is negative and that she is bringing me down w/ her and that she arguementative and defensive. I am way more negative than she is. He told me thanks at my eval. because since we "talked" that one day about the contract for the uniforms everything has been much more positive. Lori is having a hard time not starting to believe that she is just argumentive and defensive and negative. Lori is Miss Bubbly. I sit reclined in my chair w/ my arms crossed over my chest. I know how she feels, when people think bad about me I so fall into it and start believing that I am whatever they think of me. We all just gave her a pep talk and hopefully got her to really realize that she is a good person. She was a missionary in South Africe for a year for crying out loud. Oh and today R. mentioned having to get a mamogram on her lunch. I said ow that sucks. then..
R: you're to young to have had one
E: Ya, but my Grandma had one and she told me all about it
R: You'r Grandma, you mean your mom.
The way she reacted to my saying my grandma had one was like she thought that I was saying she is as old as my gram's and that how dare I compare her to my Grandma.
E: No, my grandma
R: You're mom had to have had one.
E: No my mom never did
R:Why not
E: My mom passed away...
She then asked me how and what happened and I really didn't want to talk to her about it because her tone seemed like she was just asking so she could go and talk about it later w/ everyone else. I have purposefully not ever brought up my mom around anyone in the office besides Grez, Chloe, and Lori. Well we talked and she said her mom died last yr and she opened up about it and everything so for a moment I liked her again and felt really bad for her. I still don't trust her, but at least for a moment she wasn't being manipulative.

Also Lori and I had dictionary time today at work. There's this guy who comes in, we will just call him B. Soper. (pronounced So Pur) When ever he comes in I always add words to his last name. It started out w/ B. Sopurdy, cuz he's attractive, then it went to B. Soperfect, then Sopersnicketty, etc. Well Lori thinks this is the funniest thing because her mind always thought of soap like soaper and she gets a kick out of the fact that my mind works the other way. We tried to list all the per words we knew but didn't get very far so I went to borrow a dictionary and we just sat there putting funny words on the end of his name. lol We are so bored at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home