Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I had kind of a crazy day. I went and got my evaluation done. I got a raise. They didn't tell me how much, but I am sure it was at least a dollar. Also my 401k and my insurance starts. And CL and I aren't talking at all anymore. Yesterday I told him that I felt like he wasn't very open. I woke up to his reply this morning which was "since I can't go through your building I haven't been open, in fact I've been closed" Well that pissed me off since I told him about 4 times (at least) that he could go through the building. I got pretty pissy and I didn't want to feel like a jack ass by always asking him to hang out when he never tried to spend time w/ me. He is always so busy, how am I supposed to know when he's free? He could have said no I am busy, but I am free here, here, or here, but he never did. He said that I was making everything up and just trying to get a rise out of him so I could write about it and that I am used to just filling in everything to suit myself. That really hurt and I got really pissed, especially because I didn't say anything like that to him. I was bitchy and kind of mean, but he crossed the line. He said then that if the conversation was going to keep going like that then he wasn't going to respond. I told him if he felt that I was the kind of person to make shit up and get a rise out of someone just to type about then he didn't know me and if that's what he thought then we shouldn't talk any more. I was really hurt because I don't let many people I know read this and he told me how he would never use my journal against me and all that crap. Lori doesn't even have my permission to read this. Oh well, I really liked him alot and hoped that he liked me and I was disappointed that he was always busy so it's a good thing he did say that because he just made it all so much easier for me. I would have been really upset and all boo-hoo if he wouldn't have. I don't need to make shit up to write about. First of all I don't write for anyone's entertainment, but it's great if someone is entertained by it all. Second, why would I need to make stuff up?

I didn't wear my heels or skirt to work. I chickened out even though it would have been the perfect night. No one was there. Anyway I wore this cool green shirt and I got a few compliments. My boobs looked pretty good in it if I might add. I am too hard on them sometimes. Anyway drinks w/ the girls tomorrow night and running w/ Lori. I was going to get dressed up and look pretty for the drinks, but I just don't think I am going to now. We will see how I feel when I get up.

4 Comments:

Blogger j said...

I admit I'm chicken to let people closest to me know about my blog, and it worries me the number of people who do know me who read it.

And without making myself blush--I'll add a comment on the last paragraph--maybe you don't need to spend those thousands of dollars after all...

J.
(not a big fan of plastic surgery unless it's absolutely necessary but like everything else, it's none of my business)

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm entertained! ;)

*

12:27 PM  
Blogger :D said...

Hey J, after a little bit of thought and a couple of decent low cut tops I am thinking I don't really need plastic surgery either.

*, I live for entertaining you! ;-* lol

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! ;)

*

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home