Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ok, I thought the first Willy Wonka's chocolate factory was scary. Seriously had nightmares. This new one though, blows it out of the water! I am scared just from the previews. Why do people think that kids are going to be ok seeing something like that? I would let my kids watch every Nightmare on Elm street or Chucky movie before I let them watch Willy Wonka! Willy Wonka is a freak, a scary scary freak.
I am so tired! About 2 miles into running I felt like I could just lay down and fall asleep. I came home and after I started some laundry and ate breakfast I passed out for about an hour. I had this really weird dream about Kyle and his family then I felt like I was choking and had to force myself awake out of such a deep sleep. I am not going to go to the rollerderby tonight because I am still so tired and I feel kind of crappy. I just want to lay around and do some cleaning and paint my nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home