Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ohmigod yeseterday sucked! My feet starting cramping aroun 10pm from wearing heels fro 14 hours straight and running around in them for 4 and a half. I ended up working until 12:30, which wasn't that bad. Then I got up at quarter to 8 to go running w/ Lori and after I clean my room and jump in the shower we are going to go to Old Navy and then to the rib fest! Woo-hoo! K. (at job # 2) wants me to come in and work tonight. I am supposed to go to the blue's fest tonight w/ Chloe and her parents, but I think I just want to relax at home. Especially since tomorrow is the roller derby. I am pretty lucky that I didn't wear my skirt and stilleto's that I planned on wearing to work last night. I would have been crying. I need a couple of pairs of shoes too. Payless here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home