Monday, June 06, 2005

So R. is telling Ms. P. that we are snotty to her and she is calling her everyday. Ms. P. thinks that just because Lori and I are friends I am just backing up her story about R. smacking Lori on the leg. Ms. P. is gossiping to her other employees that we are snotty and causing problems and we are making the whole thing up. We worked at the office for 2 months and never once showed any kind of snotty behavior. I am so mad that Ms. P. is saying I am just following along w/ Lori. Yes because I am such a little sheep that I am going to follow along w/ whatever any one tells me. I hate R. She's a manipulative bitch and she better not come near me tomorrow or she will wish I was only being snotty. I am sick of this job. I am sick of being accused of lying everytime I open my mouth. I don't lie. I wanted to quit today because they weren't going to let me go to my Dr's appt and I didn't want to even be put in a position where I have to lie! And they still haven't said if I can go to the Dr, they are waiting until tomorrow so I can't call off work. They don't realize I will walk out.

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

People can be stupid--particularly those with a tiny bit of power. Rather than trying to get along with people and give advice wisely, they sometimes look for opportunities to exert their authority in petty ways.

Then they wonder why no one stays longer than ten minutes at their retirement parties.

Still enjoying the honesty and openness of your blog.

j.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home