Friday, June 03, 2005

I emailed CL last night and asked him not to walk through the building any more. When he comes in and talks to me he seems interested and what not, but only once in the weeks we have known eachother has he tried to hang out w/ me. I got tired of going back in forth if he is interested or not and in order not to drive myself crazy w/ questioning it, I thought it would be best not to see him when he came to get his lunch. It all just seems like he's playing a big game to me. Anyway I explained myself pretty well in the letter. Lori agreed because she saw it this morning. Well I did see him when he came to get his lunch today because he came later than he usually does and I happened to be on my 10 minute break. He acted like I planned it and then asked why I had my hair and makeup done, like it was for him or something. (my hair did look cute today though, I tried some new curlers :-) Then after he got his stuff he went and talked to Lori and was telling her he didn't know why I was mad at him (first I wasn't mad, and second if he wanted to know why I didn't want to see him when he came through he should reread the email), but when she said to talk to me he told her he already yelled at me and he told her that he wanted her to know he wasn't avoiding her. After she told me that I asked if it seemed like he was hitting on her because that would be creepy, she said it didn't seem that way and that it seemed like he wanted me to see him talking to her. Then she added that that was still creepy. lol. She told me not to post about this on here because he probably likes reading about himself, but oh well. He can enjoy it while it lasts. I am actually posting about it because I am so proud of myself. Normally I would be wanting him to like me so bad and hang out w/ me that I would keep on trying until he quit showing up on his own, but I decided that I didn't want to play games and that I didn't want to be strung along until he had nothing better to do. Go me.

I have a Dr's appt on Tuesday at 4, but Ms. P. won't let me go because they won't fax over a confirmation card saying when my appt is. I can't bring it back after I go, I have to have proof that I am going before I go. I am just going to call in sick on Tuesday if they don't. I made the appt over the phone, I didn't go in so how am I supposed to have a confirmation card? Then K. wanted to call the Dr's office to ask them if I had an appt. This is fucking ridiculous. It's all people playing games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home