Monday, May 30, 2005

Ya know, the whole point of getting drunk for me is the great drunk sex after me and my boytoy get home. W/o a boy toy there's no reason to drink. :-( No fun drunk sex for me. Chloe and John's friends are awesome! I loved them all. The bad part was they are all married. It really sucks because last week I needed a magazine and got Redbook which is a "housewife" magazine. It's for married women. Well they had this part that had 5 guys write about a moment in their marriage that made them closer to their wife or why they loved their wife and I was like "AAWWWW I want that." Not only do I want a husband, but I want a marriage that gets closer through the hard parts. So last month I wanted a baby and this month I want the husband, wow I need to get my priorities straight. lol. All their friends were married less than 5 yrs so they were all happily married and lovey dovey. It was so sweet. And Chloe and Jon are the perfect couple, not the one you hate, but the one that is so cute you just want to hug them and be them just a little.

I worked out today! yea! I also was reading this book I bought the other day and I got an amazing "tool" on how to deal w/ my panic attacks. First you write down your negative thoughts, then in the next column you write down which type of distorted thinking it is, i.e. overgeneralization, mind-reading, etc. then you write down a positive thought that is valid and "tells the lie in the negative thought." The trick is to actually write it down so you can see it and not just think it. It sounds corny, but it works. I am sure I will still freak out about things, but maybe this will help me. Anyway I am tired and I am going to pass out. Oh that reminds me, I am actually getting a hang of this drinking thing. The last 2 times I have been drinking I haven't actually gotten drunk. I am so proud of myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger MattyP said...

Damn girl, you're so sexy. I'll be your boy-toy any time - drunk or not. Drunk is better.... but drunk or not...

1:02 AM  
Blogger :D said...

I saw MattyP on my email alert thing, and I thought to myself, I know a MattyP! Where do I know a MattyP from? Oh yeah! Joanne's blog! You are more than welcome to be my boytoy!

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home