Monday, May 23, 2005

Alright, don't tell anyone I know that I said this, but I kinda like having 2 jobs. Yeah by the time I am done w/ the first one I don't want to go to the 2nd one, but I would much rather be there than sitting at home waiting for stuff that's not going to happen. I met the other new hostess tonight. My first impression was that she was trashy because she has bleached hair and over-plucked eyebrows and I didn't hear good reviews from Annie. I quickly changed my mind though. She is so cute! She has a Romanian accent and one of the first things she said to me was "that guy in there, the weirdo, he said they were late so he is going to have to spank them" It was cute for 2 reasons. One, hearing someone w/ a Romanian accent say spank is really funny. Second, she didn't understand why he would want to spank them since he wasn't actually mad. Oh the things I have to teach her. lol.
So this stupid ass meeting that I have tomorrow night that I will probably end up enjoying has gotten even dumber. We can't wear jeans. That pisses me off. I know I have a problem w/ authority, but still. First I am spending 2-3 hours w/ crazies 1 and 2 w/o overtime pay and now I can't even wear jeans. *sigh* They are lucky I like working w/ Lori so much. Who am I kidding, I am lucky they pay me 12/hr to sit on my ass w/ an awesome friend. No matter how close I get I am not leaving this job anytime soon. Unless they don't let me get out of the meetings for school. There was this weird guy at work (I am sure I could say that every day) He said that he brought me a gift on Friday, but I wasn't down there when he came through. I asked him what it was cuz I was nosey and I had no idea who he was or why he would bring me something, let alone what it could be. He said he still had it and he would bring it down but he never showed. Lori had a good laugh about me getting all the freaks. I am used to it by now. :-) Well I am going to bed because I am going to get up and work out again tomorrow. I am on a roll. I have worked out the last 2 days (not including running) I am doing my long term focus as legs so I am doing plenty of squats. But since that's my long term focus and I am running, my daily focuses are going to be 2 days core and 2 days upper body and 1 day flexibility. That just means that I do some leg work every work out but my main focus for that work out is going to be core/upper body/ flexibility. Actually maybe I will keep tomorrow as my day off so I don't get burnt out. Lori and I made it through our first week of running and we are still excited about it. Woo-hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home