Thursday, May 19, 2005

Guys are fucking insane! Maybe I woke up in a bad mood, but Jamie emailed me and oh my god it pissed me off.


I was telling Mike about your new job, and that maybe we might get a hook-up on some ribs.

Also, I should give you fair warning. It would be best for you to stay clear of me for a while. I make no promises as to the civility of my behavior. I have yet to hear any kind of explanation. In simple words, I'm not gonna be very pleasant to be around for some time. I think the keep-the-bedroom-doors-closed policy would be good to follow for the next number of weeks.

my not very nice response
what the hell do you mean you haven't heard any sort of explanation? what is there for me to explain. you are the one that needs to explain your immature, rash, and unreasonable behavior. And tell me why I would give you a hook up on ribs after you talk to me like that? After you haven't talked to me for what 5 days now? And you blew me off w/o any kind of explanation on Saturday. I want to be friends, but I am not going to constantly be put through shit everyday and I am not going to be made to feel uncomfortable in my own apartment and like I can't leave my room when you are here.
I told him why he didn't get any on his birthday. And why should I sneak around to avoid him when he is the lame ass who dumped me in a letter? If he doesn't want to see me he can fucking avoid me. Not the other way around. I was fine yesterday, but today I am pretty pissed. Why the fuck do guys do the stupid shit that they do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are pretty stupid. lol.

*

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home