Monday, May 16, 2005

First night on the second job. Not too shabby. I screwed up of course, and I wore jeans. I will get the hang of it. My next night is Thursday. They wanted me to work tomorrow, but I can't blow off Lori on our first running group night. Today was her first day back! Woo-hoo. I haven't laughed so hard in 5 damn days. There's this guy who was such an asshole the first day I gave him a pass, so in order to not have to deal w/ him I have his pass already made when he comes in. Well last week he "forgot" it upstairs 3 times a day. I made the mistake of telling Lori that he thinks I like him because of the badge thing. Seriously dude, it's just a badge. But anyway so then she is making fun of me everytime he comes down and she tell R. Her reaction is that he looks weird because he has a concave ass. Thanks for the mental image, I hadn't noticed. I got up and did some yoga this morning. So far I like the people that I work w/ at the restaurant. Except Nancy, she's a bitch. She's like Crazy # 2. I am just so happy to be out of the apartment, especially since Jamie is still being an ass. He hasn't come home yet tonight. Oh well. Oh and I get free food! woohoo. I love perks. :-D I am going to go to bed and have sweet dreams about being single and paying off my bills. Oh and I talked to this firefight that always comes in to inspect the offices. (He usually lets me wear his hat, not the helmet, but the really cool hat) I told him I got another job and he asked if I was really that greedy. HA! As if 12 bucks an hour is so much money. He's so lucky he lets me wear that hat or I would be so pissed at him. lol. jk. He's a funny guy, he entertains us w/ stories about his wife. lol. Oh and we might be getting the internet.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Congrats on the second job!

In regard to Jamie... why do guys have to turn out to be such losers. lol.

CL... did you get an email back from him telling you where you stand? Just Curious.

*

1:49 PM  
Blogger :D said...

Hey Ben,
Congrats to you on graduating!!

...Jamie...I know I agree completely lol. No not really, he's not a loser. But the dumping letter was a pretty losery type thing to do. I must say it beats Lori's voice message of "if we don't break up we should get married" from her bf on Sunday.

CL...he asked me "who said I didn't want to?" I replied, if you wanted to you would and I haven't heard anything back.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home