Thursday, May 12, 2005

Today was god awful. The very first person I checked in was an employee w/ a shitty attitude. It took less than 2 minutes to get her a pass, but as soon as I handed her the pass she stomped away saying "OH MY GGGAAWWWDD" like a 13 year old. Then it just got worse. It seemed everyone was huffy today. The receptionist from one company hung up on me after yelling at me because there was a list downstairs and she knew it. It turns out there was one for yesterday and one for tomorrow, but not today. Which I tried explaining to her. Plus we were really busy in the morning and I have been up since 4. Oh and Crazy#1 decided to call me to talk about how Grezina is doing. I didn't listen to what she was saying considering there was a long line of people, but I know she was saying that Grezina wasn't fast enough. This isn't Grezina's job, she's the receptionist at the office and she is only going to be subbing here and there. Then in the afternoon I was bored to tears staring at the wall. One more day and it's the weekend. Woohoo....
I tried to take a nap after work, but I kept getting right on the edge of sleep and then coming awake. I am going to go and pick up my medication finally and grab something to eat. Oh and I started the second book in the series, it is hard to get into because it's mainly about the 2 main character's from the first book's kid. I don't care about the kid. I want more of Claire and Jamie. I love Claire and Jamie. 6 books is definitely not enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home